The Sales Engineer is responsible for promoting the company’s well-established portfolio of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and Gas and Leak Detection solutions and products (both portable and fixed) to key Oil and Gas, Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration accounts.
Typical emissions monitored by the CEM systems are: Sulphur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, ammonia, hydrogen chloride, total organic compounds, particulates, and oxygen. Temperature, air flow, flue gas opacity and moisture can also be monitored. The Company provides complete project build, installation and post-sales service.
The territory for this role will be determined by the location of the successful candidate.
- Meeting Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets set in line with budget expectations;
- Developing and progression of commercial relationships with existing customer base to maximise sales potential;
- Plan, identify and implement sales development strategy for new potential business opportunities;
- Contribute to formulation of sales policy, strategy and tactics;
- Ensure effective and timely communication and administration with customers, suppliers and internal departments;
- Maintain and update CRM database with all customer contact information;
- Assist in maintaining and updating CEMS and Gas and Leak Detection prospect list for Sales Manager, General Manager and major supplier review;
- Complete weekly sales call planner;
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills;
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation of business consistently.
The Company offers a wide range of manufactured, integrated or straight resale fixed or portable solutions that cater for a number of applications, typically: personal safety (gas, leak and odour detection) and environmental protection (integrated continuous emissions monitoring solutions). Solutions are provided to a variety of industries, including: oil and gas, energy from waste, power, water utility, petrochemical, commercial/industrial refrigeration and manufacturing.
- Experience within the emission and particulate measurement or gas detection equipment market;
- Proven and successful technical sales experience;
- HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent qualification in a technical subject;
- Self-motivated, disciplined and self-efficient;
- Extremely well-organised and structured;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Computer literate;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Territory: to be determined according to the location of the successful candidate;
- Ideal home location: within easy access of the main motorway network (the territory for this role will be determined according to the successful candidate’s location).
- £30,000 - £46,000 salary (depending on experience), plus £8,000 OTC capped at £12,000;
- Company Car;
- Pension, private healthcare and other attractive benefits.