A successful, high-technology engineering Company is seeking an Electronics Engineer to undertake the development of electronics design. You will join a growing team of talented, passionate professionals.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop new electronic designs and supporting documentation;
- Ensure product design data (schematics, BoMs, documentation) are maintained and configured in line with best practice;
- Deliver complete production packs (BoMs, build instructions, production test solutions);
- Investigate electronics and system issues as reported by other areas of the business, customers, resellers etc.;
- Identify issues, record on feature/issue tracking software and propose fixes;
- Record feature requests from other areas of the business and when appropriate, identify and implement changes;
- Strive to contribute to all the Company’s technical areas.
You could be the perfect candidate for this Electronics Engineer opportunity if you have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant technical qualification in Engineering, Electronics or IT to minimum of ONC/HNC or equivalent qualification;
- Experience in electronics design;
- Digital design using ADCs, DACs, FPGAs, digital signal processors;
- Signal conditioning and protection;
- Hardware interfacing design, RS232, CANbus, Ethernet;
- Analogue design;
- Board bring-up, fault finding diagnostics;
- Experience of meeting challenging timing requirements, and development appropriate constraints;
- Within commuting distance of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire;
- Full UK driving licence and own transport.
This role comes with a competitive salary and very generous benefits package. Working time is 35 hours per week. The location of this Electronics Engineer role would be within commutable distance of Malvern, Worcester, Ledbury, Hereford, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and Gloucester.