A successful, high-technology engineering Company is seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their growing team of talented, passionate professionals.
As the Senior Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for the development of advanced electronics design and leading the electronics design team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop new electronic designs and supporting documentation;
- Ensure product design data (schematics, BoMs, documentation) are maintained and configured in line with best practice;
- Deliver complete production packs (BoMs, build instructions, production test solutions);
- Take responsibility for delivering whole programmes of work from requirements capture to in-field support;
- Maintain and improve existing electronic designs and supporting documentation Investigate electronics and system issues as reported by other areas of the business, customers, resellers etc.;
- Identify issues, record on feature/issue tracking software and propose fixes;
- Manage the electronics engineering team;
- Provide support to customers and resellers;
- Train, coach and develop other business areas where necessary;
- Maintain electronics development processes.
You could be the perfect candidate for this Senior Electronics Engineer opportunity if you have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant technical qualification in Engineering, Electronics or IT to minimum of ONC/HNC or equivalent qualification;
- Significant experience in electronics design;
- High performance signal processing systems, ADCs, DACs, FPGAs, digital signal processors;
- PCB simulation tools;
- Signal conditioning and protection;
- Hardware interfacing design, RS232, CANbus, Ethernet;
- Design for test, volume production, reliability and cost;
- Board bring-up, fault finding diagnostics;
- Experience of meeting challenging timing requirements, and development appropriate constraints;
- Within commuting distance of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire;
- Full UK driving licence and own transport.
This role comes with a competitive salary and very generous benefits package. Working time is 35 hours per week. The location of this Senior Electronics Engineer role would be within commutable distance of Malvern, Worcester, Ledbury, Hereford, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and Gloucester.