A highly-successful and growing technology Company is seeking a Customer Experience Manager to join their expanding team. The Company designs and manufactures industry-leading environmental measurement systems and provides supporting services environmental projects.
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for ensuring that all of the Company’s customers have a ‘best in class’ experience at each and every touch point within the business.
You will own, organise, plan, and monitor the Company’s customer service department to ensure optimised interaction between the Company and its customers.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to improve the customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction with a target to exceed customer expectations and deliver 100% satisfaction.
Internally you will be the voice of the customer, and ensure that everyone in the business understands the value that they generate in order to meet customer service goals and senior management expectations of this role.
You will ensure customer feedback is clear and understood throughout the business and will develop a Company ‘customer service level’ agreement with KPIs and improvement goals and present this monthly to the senior leadership team.
Most importantly, you will champion the Company’s journey to customer intimacy across the whole business to ensure that the Company improves its passion in creating an exciting and successful place to work, engaging and delivering sustainable value that reflects genuine customer needs in everything the Company does.
You could be the ideal candidate for this opportunity if you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Representative in a technical business;
- Relevant Technical or Business qualification (or apprenticeship);
- Understanding of what good customer service looks like;
- Able to get the best from an extended team – e.g. coaching and developing others;
- Understanding the customer intimacy model in real business situations.
- Being the voice of the customer, whilst understanding the Continuous improvement methodologies;
- Excellent inter-personnel skills, able to clearly articulate themselves in verbal and written communication;
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new technology fundamentals, show extreme flexibility, and work on several projects and priorities at once;
- Highly driven for continuous improvement;
- Proven team player who can effectively interact with others to accomplish tasks within tight timescales and challenging environments;
- Ability to problem solve in a logical manner;
- Experience using MS Office Suite, CRM systems;
- Regularly and independently reviews own position to seek and remedy any perceived areas for improvements;
- Location: Gloucestershire/Herefordshire/Worcestershire;
- Due to the office location, candidates will require a full UK driving licence and own transport;
- Competitive salary (depending on skills and experience);
- 35 hours per week.