This is an exciting job opportunity to join one of the world's leading manufacturers of analytical laboratory and process measurement instruments. As Inside Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for the service contract business for the Company’s full instrument portfolio.
Based at the company’s UK headquarters and reporting to the Sales Manager the Inside Sales Engineer will develop sales of preventative maintenance contracts for installed instruments throughout the UK and Ireland. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team.
- Achieve agreed targets for the service contract business;
- Manage the renewals for existing customer contracts;
- Generate, nurture and convert opportunities for new contact business with the Company’s installed base, both inside and outside of warranty;
- Provide first line support for incoming enquiries on service contracts;
- Provide regular communication with customers and prospects by phone, email and, where necessary, on site visits;
- Support the development of marketing campaigns to existing customers and prospects.
The Company is a world-wide leader in the development, production and distribution of highly-accurate laboratory instruments and process measuring systems, including custom-built automation and robotic solutions.
- Preferably be educated to degree level in engineering or a scientific discipline;
- Proven experience in an inside sales or telemarketing environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, can-do attitude, able to work under own initiative;
- Good computer literacy. Competent in use of MS Office and CRM software;
- Availability to travel within the UK as required and occasionally overseas for training;
- Valid full UK driving licence;
- Located in the South East within easy access to the Hertfordshire office.
- £24,000 to £26,000 salary;
- £4k OTC bonus;
- A competitive package of benefits.