This is a great opportunity for a service engineer specialising in Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems. Covering the Central and West Midlands you will provide preventative maintenance and repair of CEMS.
The Company is a market leading provider of MCERTS certified Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems, supported by the industry’s largest service network in the UK. At its core is a strong emphasis on engineering, design and technical experience. The Company’s systems are installed across the UK, utilised in applications where power is generated or where waste is burnt.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Management of allocated cluster of sites to make sure all elements of the service contract are provided in line with customer/contractual expectations/obligations;
- Forge quality customer relationships by liaising professionally with customers when on site;
- Assist regional supervisor with accurate recording of stock by ensuring that all parts/consumables used on site visits are recorded using the designated method;
- Seek out new business opportunities – e.g. service and repair work from new and existing customers;
- Proactively review your work schedule to make sure customer expectations are met;
- Proactively request training as and when required;
- Ensure strong communication lines are maintained with external and internal customers;
- Build strong working relationships with the other service engineers to ensure all contracts are delivered;
- Attend regional service meetings.
You could be the ideal candidate for this Service Engineer opportunity if you have the following skills and experience:
- Degree, HND or equivalent qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering would be beneficial but not essential;
- Experience working with Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) would be preferred;
- Alternatively experience with test and measurement/control instrumentation within an industrial environment;
- Extremely well organised and structured;
- Excellent communicator on all levels (varying mediums);
- Good team player;
- Good eye for detail;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Ideal home location: within easy access of the main motorway network e.g. M42, M5 (north section) and M6.
- £26,000 to £35,000 basic salary based on experience, plus £3,600 on-call allowance and up to £1,000 company bonus;
- Pension and healthcare;
- Company van or car.