ASL 81-10 © Assimilate Ltd 2017
Assimilate Limited – Recruitment Services
Stable Mews, Lion Lane Cleobury Mortimer, KIDDERMINSTER, Worcestershire, DY14 8BT
Registered in England 05211318
Vacancy for Export Sales Coordinator
The Export Sales Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of Customer end-to-end experience,
from initial quotation, to order processing, to ensuring on time delivery, order backlog
management and updates to customers on order progress as required. The role is to maximise
sales from the Company’s existing customer base this may include new product requests
(working alongside the Product Manager and Procurement team) and work alongside the
European Technical Sales Engineer to research and identify and then contact new prospective
customers within Europe (OEM, Operator or Refurbishment centres).
• Meet and exceed sales territory budget working closely alongside the European Technical Sales Engineer;
• Ensure customer retention through excellent telephone relationship skills and develop new opportunity;
• Proactively upsell, conduct market research, and assist in growing this business area; • Process all area account orders and manage consignment stock requirements (where
• Manage back orders for your European accounts and manage all incoming calls for European accounts, taking full ownership of all calls received;
• Produce quotations and manage all new business enquiries; • Liaise with the engineering department on new part request projects; • Complete new product request (Customers) creation forms; • Complete all reporting requirements (Customer reports and internal reports); • Liaise with Operations and Purchasing as required to ensure Customers receive goods on
time and when and where they expect them;
• Maintain database of new contacts and details of potential customers; • Update system with special pricing and contact details for all area accounts; • Provide holiday/sick leave cover for the North America Export Sales Coordinator; • Adhere to the Company’s Health & Safety policy and Quality Management system
• Other more general tasks as required (we are a very hands-on business).
The Company is a market-leader specialising in the supply of component parts, spares and
cleaning products for a range of liquid handling applications to OEM manufacturers and
operators in the water, vending, coffee machines, soft drinks, food & beverage and other niche
markets (e.g. craft breweries). Around 30% of the Company’s revenues are from Export sales
(North America and Europe in the main).
• Must be English AND German speaker; • Previous experience in a sales coordinator/support role; • A natural business developer who provides high level customer service (all aspects); • Excellent communication and organisation skills; • A ‘can do’ philosophy; • Self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a strong team in equal measure; • Able to keep a cool head under pressure maintaining the ability to prioritise, organise, and
plan your activity to achieve results;
• Fully IT literate (e.g. Microsoft packages, CRM experience etc.). • Office location: Oxfordshire/Wiltshire border.
• £25,000 to £30,000 salary (depending on experience); • 10% bonus OTC with over earn potential per annum; • Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Cover.