An international and highly-respected developer of clinical diagnostic products is seeking a Territory Manager to join their sales team.
You will be responsible for promoting the Company’s market-leading, high-quality closed blood collection systems. Business will be developed with existing and new clients within the private and public health sectors, from Procurement, Pathology Managers, IV and IPC Managers and Phlebotomists, across the London and South East region.
Additional responsibilities of this role include the demonstration of the products and training of healthcare staff to ensure they gain maximum benefit from the product’s superior features. The portfolio of products, which includes a number of innovative accessories, ensures the collection of blood for a variety of tests, is carried out safely and hygienically.
The Employer is a well-established manufacturer of products for clinical diagnostics, the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries and biotechnology. This role is within the clinical division focusing primarily on specimen collection for clinical applications and includes blood collection systems and needle safety devices.
You could be the ideal candidate for the role if you have the following skills and experience:
- Suitable candidates should have previous experience selling clinical products to the healthcare market, ideally pathology laboratories;
- Alternatively, experience as a senior laboratory technician, pathology manager or senior healthcare responsible for a blood collection team;
- Product knowledge of pathology plastic consumables, such as blood collection equipment is essential;
- A higher education qualification in any life science or medical discipline;
- Strong communication skills with diagnostic questioning ability and good demonstration skills;
- Good diagnostic questioning ability;
- Strong demonstration skills;
- Self-motivated and resilient;
- Enthusiastic and well-presented;
- Team player;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Full and preferably clean UK driving licence;
- Live on territory: Central or North East London, or the South East.
This role comes with a competitive salary, generous bonus, attractive benefits package and company car.